* 1 pound fresh pizza dough
* 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
* 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat – drained and cartilage removed
* 1 (6 ounce) jar quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
* 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2. Roll out pizza dough on a floured surface to a 14 or 16 inch circle; place onto a pizza pan. Sprinkle dough with red pepper flakes, then top evenly with crab and artichokes. Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
3. Bake in preheated oven until the cheese has melted and the crust is no longer doughy, about 20 minutes. Set oven to broil, and cook pizza for 5 minutes more until the cheese has begun to brown.